Portable Toilet FAQ
- There is typically a minimum charge associated with the rental of a port-a-potty. Regardless of whether a unit is needed for 4 hours or 4 weeks, the company you are leasing the equipment from is performing a SERVICE first and foremost, which requires work far beyond simply supplying a product.
- Representative must provide a detailed estimate and rate quote
- Book the reservation
- Schedule the equipment
- Create a work order
- Submit the work order to operations
- Operations schedules a driver to deliver
- Delivery of the restrooms, sinks or showers
- Set-up toilets, sinks, showers - stock units with supplies, ensuring a sanitary environment
- Pump out, clean and pickup the equipment
- Drive to and perform requested (daily, weekly, biweekly, etc) service (sanitary clean-out, pump-out, resupply) for long term leased equipment
- Dispose of the waste at a treatment plant
- Most portable sanitation rental services charge on a 28 day advanced billing cycle.
- Weekend event portable toilets and sinks are typically delivered on a Friday and picked up on Monday. Expect a surcharge or delivery fee for Saturday or Sunday deliveries.
- If you do not have an open account with a firm, expect to be asked to fill out a credit authorization form to pay by credit card.
- Portable toilet-restrooms vary in both accessibility and make/model. So naturally, different types vary in price...Fuel surcharge i/a, delivery, pick-up, waste handling and damage waiver fees may apply(often included in quotes).
- Standard port-a-johns are typically constructed with form-injected plastic or fiberglass. These restroom facilities typically have a toilet and a urinal, toilet rental companies may provide dispensed hand sanitizer (included, or for a small fee)
- if a rental company offers large ADA compliant porta-potties, the unit requires a little more work all the way around... cost naturally rises with any amenity offered beyond the standard plastic portable toilet/urinal
I.E...deluxe flushable portable toilet w/ sink, Trailer VIP port-a-potties, Walk-In Urinal Stalls
- Restroom trailers, or upscale mobile portable toilets are top-of-the-line sanitation solutions. VIP Toilet Trailers cater to special events, weddings and social affairs that require VIP amenities...These toilet-trailer facilities are the ultimate in mobile bathroom luxury. VIP Toilet Trailer Restrooms and Shower Facilities can run several thousand dollars to rent for large, deluxe units.
- Special Event Toilets compared to Construction Site Portable Potties
- A toilet rental company usually has separated fleets of toilet stalls...Special Event restrooms are well-maintained inside and out, get serviced daily for large events(highest-end plastic-johns). Construction Job-Site toilets typically come standard w/ a urinal and necessary supplies. Both of these facilities are cleaned, treated, pumped as needed or specified... typically daily, weekly or biweekly
- Your region or location (City, State...vicinity of your site location to the portable toilet rental company)
- If a restroom rental service operator has to travel a significant distance to set your stall, come back to clean and service, you may be charged a service fee. However this fee may be included in the cost of the toilet rental itself(especially with monthly rentals-weekly service), so you should always ask your restroom rental provider about fees in relation to overall rental cost.
- Costs for services is different in virtually every part of the country. The portable sanitation industry is no different. Shopping for toilet rental services, which all charge differently, can take time...don't be consumed, let the most reputable potty services in your area bid on your project with a few mouse clicks...utilize aawsi.com......follow the link below to rent portable restrooms.
Back to our quote request form and hire from a local toilet rental company. This is a convenient and effective way of receiving accurately priced quotes for varying toilet rental facilities in your city and region.
How Many Porta Potties do I need for my Construction Project?
ADA Compliant Regulations
Same Day Delivery & Reserving Toilets in Advance
How is the waste disposed of?